Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Finally my Pulmozyme again!

Finally after calling, faxing, calling, faxing, messages after messages I finally get my Drs office to have my Dr just sign a simple piece of paper for medical nessisity and fax to the drug company. This was a 3 week process of all of this BS. I had to be mean to get want I wanted, and I hate being mean!! But girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!! Actucally now that I think of it its been almost 4!! 4 weeks that I have been with out it...I had gotten my part done which took about a week, but the other it was me hounding my drs office to get the sig. I mean im not just wanting it bc i want to snort my medication like some crack heads do....I need it to LIVE and BREATHE!! Well just thought Id vent, and FINALLY will have mymeds Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment