Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Short of breath and pain in colar bone area?

yday at dinner I was finished with my dinner, and I started to get pain when I breathed in around my collar bones, and then tightness there...We went home, I did my medication and nothing helped. So I went to bed. I was getting oxygen alright, and could breathe fine and wasnt congested. Nothing to cough up. This morning my throat felt more closed off and tight especially when I tilted my head back, and I have this small weezing that will not go away even when i try to cough...so im thinking it swolen in there? I have no pain now, but when I breathe and swallow it feels like somthing is in there, when I burp, it feels like it has a hard time coming out. If I had an adams apple it would feel tight with pressure there....no not sure what the deal is. Im glad the pain is gone. I though maybe a panic attach? who knows, but they do not last this long.







I called my Doc...no word back yet.


Well a yeast infection in my throat from my levaquin...

No comments:

Post a Comment